Spotlighting an Owner’s Rep Firm to the National Stage
Akrete’s public relations campaign elevated the profile of this owner’s representative firm within key regional markets and development sectors, while also establishing its national reach. Through a robust program of earned media and contributed content, speaking opportunities and awards, Project Management Advisors, Inc. is positioned as an unbiased advisor for real estate owners, investors, developers and end users with a propensity for solving complex development problems.
We developed media-friendly messaging for PMA that clarified the firm’s role in the development process, delivering unmatched leadership and guidance to their clients and collaborators at every stage of a project. We supported a deep bench of spokespeople and subject matter experts with ongoing training to ensure PMA’s differentiators were always communicated, while offering the media real-world examples of the brand’s approach across multiple development sectors. Contributed content helped further hone the brand’s message and controlled the conversation around its high-stakes projects. Promotion of new offices and senior-level hires helped show the brand’s ongoing expansion and supported the brand’s extension to the national stage.
We arm PMA’s deep spokesperson bench with the tools and trainings to become brand champions, showcasing the firm’s work across markets, sectors and product types. Through every media opportunity, PMA’s balance of diligence and innovation shines through, connecting the full breadth of the firm’s expertise to a national audience of real estate owners, investors, developers and end users.
- Urban Land, “How Employer-Employee Negotiations Could Shape the Future of Office”
- CPE (cover story), “Are Office to Life Science Conversions the Answer to Occupancy Woes?”
- New York Business Journal, “Real estate advisory firm Project Management Advisors signs lease in Empire State Building”
- Multi-Housing News, “Modular Construction and the Future of Development”
- Bisnow, “Construction’s Labor Quandary Is An Old Problem With New Complications”
- Healthcare Design, “Take 5 with Douglas King”
- Wall Street Journal, “Supersize Apartments Are Back in Demand”
- Area Development, “A Revitalized Vision for the Corporate Campus”
- GlobeSt., “Women of Influence”
- American Alliance of Museums, “OnePULSE, Many Perspectives”
- CoreNet, “Remote Project Management: Establishing Facilities in Latin America”
- Life Science Leader, “Developing Life Sciences Real Estate at The Speed of Innovation”
- RE Journals, “A lab science boom in Chicago may rely on existing buildings”