About Us: Business, Articulated
Focused on three industries (real estate + proptech, financial services and cannabis), we are a national marketing, PR and digital content agency that goes “all-in” to help our clients grow and prosper. A woman-owned business founded in 2011, our name – Akrete – is derived from ‘accretion,’ an accounting term for business growth. Our goal is always to apply our marketing, communications and digital expertise to help you write your business growth story and make it real.
Our specialization in three industries is narrow, yet our service offerings are broad. We go deep in industries, then within those sectors, we provide a full range of marketing and communications disciplines.
We organize our services into five categories as follows:
- Public Relations: Full service public relations and media relations
- Social + Digital Media: Content, channel management, strategy, community management, integrated campaigns
- Content Development: Editorial of all kinds developed and edited by industry insiders
- Marketing + Strategy: Outsourced marketing from collateral to advertising, campaigns to conferences
- Executive Communications Consulting: Individualized communications for executives tailored to engagement, recruitment and other business goals
Our deep industry knowledge means we have the immediate know-how to make rapid and sustained impact for our clients. We know the terminology, media outlets, social media channels and influencers, applicable regulations and major players. From Day One, we bring ideas and options to the table that enrich your marketing and grow your business.
Real Estate + PropTech: Marketing commercial real estate (CRE), #PropTech and the built environment has never been more electric. Connect creatively using social, video and mobile-friendly campaigns.
Financial Services: Deep roots in the financial services industry help our veteran consultants connect financial institution executives with key dealmakers, investors and specialized audiences.
(NEW) Cannabis: We earned our broad cannabis marketing, public relations, social media and investor communications experience in Massachusetts, and can apply that knowledge throughout North America.